1. Our fermenter is constructed from superior-quality food-grade stainless steel 304. Its common thickness is 3mm for 3bbl-70bbl, but the larger tanks come with a thickness of 4mm.
2. All tanks are made for up to 15PSI, and examined at 30PSI. They come standard with 25% head space on top of working volume.
3. The conical fermenter has a cylindrical body, a dished head, as well as the racking arm. Its 60° conical bottom is designed for fermentation, beer improvement, and yeast reproduction.
4. Our tank internally receives a polished finish with Ra>0.22um. Additionally, it externally receives a brushed, mirrored or 2B finish.
5. The fermenter adopts the dimple plate jacket cooled by glycol or cooling water. Its insulation material is PU foam, which can keep warm well.
6. This product can be customized in accordance with the specifications provided by our clients.
The tank body offers a one year warranty. It is equipped with the following devices.
4" hopper port
Pressure relief valve (PVRV)
1" butterfly valve for CIP pipeline
Rotating racking arm with TC butterfly valve
Pull handle butterfly for drain with elbow
60° conical bottom
1 extra 2" spare hole for CO2 stone on side of tank body
4 adjustable solid legs
|Dimple Plate Cooling Jacket||Legs The height of four cylindrical legs is adjustable.|
|Manway||Butterfly valve||Pressure gauge||Temperature gauge|
|Sample valve||Carbonation stone||Safety valve||CIP ball|
Beer Fermenting Equipment | Stainless Steel Tank | Industrial Brewing Supplies